Team Lead Sales Belgium (Amsterdam based)
Sungevity is one of the world’s leading and fastest growing residential solar companies. Our success tracks to three priorities.
- We are obsessed with customer service and are committed to making the happiest customers in our, or any, industry.
- We are a technology-led business, renowned for inventing Remote Solar Design, and leading the solar industry with software innovations that make going solar easier and cheaper.
- Our business is designed to partner and grow with leading organizations.
Sungevity’s international office is based in Amsterdam, from where new international business is developed, and a fast-growing team of about 180 people work tirelessly to lead the "Rooftop Revolution". Our culture is fast-paced, passionate and fun. We have a “no drama” environment. We’re prepared for the fact that no two days will be similar on this adventure, and we’re committed to making the most of our opportunities, ourselves and each other.
What to expect?
For a period of 3-6 months and minimum of four days a week we are looking for an interim sales team lead for our solar market in Belgium. Possible extension of period if both parties are content.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Leading a team of about 15 BtC telesales agents;
- Responsible for hitting the volume target;
- Initiating actions and initiatives to reduce the cost to sell;
- Daily management of the team, including leading daily huddles, weekly, monthly meetings;
- Coaching of team members on sales skills;
- Safeguarding a culture of psychological safety, inclusion and creativity;
- Promoting desired behavior by being a role model;
- Performance management of the team and individual team members;
- Aligning operations, tactics, capacity and way of working with the Director Sales & Marketing BtC Belgium.
- Experience in Sales and/or Customer Service team leadership;
- Proficient in Dutch and English, French is a plus;
- People management;
- Sales management;
- Stakeholder management;
- Analytical, problem solving and presentation skills;
- Reporting, working with a CRM (Sugar CRM knowledge is a plus).
What we offer
- Ability to make a real impact - see our impact report;
- A blast to work at: fun colleagues, legendary parties, and great 'borrels';
- Personal development: sales tactics training;
- A challenging job in an energetic, mission-driven and fast growing company;
- Heaps of inspiration: presentations by (inter)national trail blazers in sustainability like Marjan Minnesma (Urgenda) and Jaap Korteweg (De Vegetarische Slager);
- A very international work environment with colleagues from all over the world;
- Working on a healthy lifestyle: a delicious daily lunch including a salad bar and boxing classes.