Medior Full Stack Developer
Are you a Full Stack Developer, looking for an energetic and mission-driven work environment? Do you want to play a role in speeding up the energy-transition? Then this opportunity might be just right for you!
The team and your role
IT and software are at the very centre of Sungevity's unique, accessible and client-centric approach.
We have a small (but growing) IT-team in Amsterdam, currently consisting of nine people: Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, Helpdesk and IT Services and Cloud Computing.
The systems the IT-team is responsible for are:
- Customer facing websites and portals (in multiple countries in Europe)
- Sales / Installation process support systems
- Solar System monitoring
- Reporting and alerting on our customer’s Solar-system performance,
- And many more …
Are you the Solar Warrior we are looking for?
- Do you have experience in a senior / medior position? In the past years you coached other developers and worked in an Agile environment. You are proactive and enjoy sharing your expert knowledge?
- Do you like to “get the job done”, in the least complex way possible?
- Are you a CI-advocate and do you like to work DevOps style?
- Did you work on setting up new systems before, containing multiple connected services, API’s and authentication?
- Are you a team player, and can you handle a lot of responsibilities?
- Do you have great communication skills in English?
- Do you have a valid permit to work in The Netherlands?
Working at Sungevity is more...
Besides contributing to a better world where you can calculate exactly how much CO2 your customers have saved at the end of the month, working at Sungevity has many more pros:
- Pick your own gear
- A great team with room to both coach and learn
- A blast to work at: fun colleagues, legendary parties, and great 'borrels'.
- A challenging job in an energetic, mission-driven and fast growing company.
- Heaps of inspiration: presentations by (inter)national trail blazers in sustainability like Boyan Slat
- A very international work environment with colleagues from15 different nationalities. (Read: Italian film tips, Indian recipes, travel tips for New Zealand. You name it!)
- Working on a healthy lifestyle: a delicious daily lunch including a salad bar, boxing classes and yoga sessions.